Saturday, July 24, 2010

About Syed Mubashir Hassan Gillani

About Me:

My name is Syed Mubashir Hassan Gillani. I am 24 years old.
I belong to Gillani Syed family. My father is a lawyer and also a businessman.
I have only sister.
I completed my graduation in 2009 and now I am doing my job in Arif I.T Solutions as Web Designer and Developer.
I did my BS.c in Peshawar University.
I have completed my courses.
I live in Pakistan.

My Resume:

ACADEMIC QUALIFICATION:
University of Peshawar, Peshawar Pakistan
BSc in Computer Science - Jan 2010
WORKING EXPERIENCE:
Arif I.T Solutions, Peshawar, Pakistan
Dates: June 2009 - Present
Job Title: Web Designer & Developer

TCS, Peshawar, Pakistan
Dates: October 2008 - January 2009
Job Title: Data Entry Operator

Go Solutions, Peshawar, Pakistan
Dates: June 2006 - October 2008
Job Title: Flash Designer

City Computer College, Peshawar, Pakistan
Dates: August 2004 - November 2006
Job Title: Website Trainer

Peshawar Online, Peshawar, Pakistan
Dates: August 2004 - November 2006
Job Title: Web Designer

PROJECTS:
www.divaorbit.com
Type / Completed On: Professional / Present

www.parkresidence.com.af
Type / Completed On: Professional / Present

www.ppspak.net
Type / Completed On: Professional / July 2010

www.pakmeals.com
Type / Completed On: Professional / November 2008

www.orientalskill.com
Type / Completed On: Professional / July 2007

www.peshawaronline.com
Type / Completed On: Professional / April 2007

www.focusonfrontier.com
Type / Completed On: Professional / February 2006

QUALIFICATION / SKILLS:
Skill Title

Web Designer
Web Developer
Adobe Flash Designer
Office Automation

Thank You!

Mubashir Gillani


No comments:

Post a Comment